We support you with the technical communication in your projects. You decide which
form this should take from a one-day support activity to projects stretching over several months or years.
Our strengths are a good knowledge of the automotive industry/
mechanical engineering and a big curiosity about
other engineering fields.
We cross seas and mountains to reach your targets
- Coordination of international projects, support of your internal team in all the phases
of the project and in the communication with your customers/ suppliers.
- Support in your international meetings, from the practical preparation of the meeting
and/ or the presentation documents to support at the actual meeting with your customers/ suppliers, at your side.
- Supervision of activities abroad at your customers/ suppliers.
- Support of your sales department in acquisition of new customers.
Countries (focus on language and mentality!)
Our general competences:
- International project team coordination.
- Building up of contacts with customers and suppliers.
- Supervision in all phases of the project.
- Strategic planning.
- Day-to-day project management (internal/ external project status report, project documentation, tracking of
activities and resources etc...).
- Key account management and technical sales.
- Management of new business opportunities (new companies and new products).
- Quotations for new products (cost estimates, technical descriptions, etc.).
- Cost reduction activities (value analysis and value engineering).
Our specific competences:
- Research and development.
- Quality audits.
- Structural and vibration analyses with the aid of Finite Element codes.
- Acoustic and vibration design.
Know-how on technical products
- Measurement instruments (pressure, level, temperature, consistency transmitters...).
- Automotive components (exhaust systems, occupant classification system, sun roofs).
- Process equipment (filters, burners, heat exchangers, mechanical seals).